Privacy & Terms and Conditions
1. Collection and use of personal informationGenerally, the information collected by us is provided by you in the registration process. This normally includes your name, address and other details. We do not store credit card information.We collect and use the personal information for purposes to contact and communicate with you and for internal record keeping. In addition, we may use customised electronic marketing technology based on “tracking pixels”, such as the “Custom Audience Pixel” (CAP) provided by Facebook, Inc. (Facebook) or our own pixels attached to our digital communications.We also collect other non-identifying information relating to website usage by visitors to the website via cookies in order to improve your website experience. This information includes time, date, IP address, browser and other general website usage information.
2. Disclosure of personal informationWe will not share your information with anyone else except where legally required or upon your request.
3. Access to and correction of personal informationYou can request to receive or have removed your personal information at any time. We will aim to honour your request in 3 business days.
4. Complaints about breachIf you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
5. UnsubscribeYou may opt out of communication with us at any time. Should you wish complete removal of your details, please contact us via email@example.com
6. Storage and SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
If you have chosen to make a donation to Cancer Chicks Australia, we thank you for your support. Your donation will help provide support to young people and their families/carers affected by cancer.
Due to the nature of charity donations, refunds are given at the discretion of our management. Donations will only be refunded if genuinely made in error. Please make sure that the amount you enter is the amount you wish to give.In the event of an incorrect amount being entered, or if the donation is made accidentally or there is an extremely unusual circumstance, please contact us in writing. We will review the request and respond within five working days.If a donation is refunded, the associated tax receipt is no longer truthful so it should be destroyed.We reserve the right to decline a donation.
1. Eligibility for Refund:
We offer refunds for merchandise purchases under the following circumstances:
Defective or Damaged Items: If the merchandise arrives in a damaged or defective condition, we will provide a full refund or exchange.
Incorrect Item Received: If you receive an item different from what you ordered, we will arrange for a replacement or issue a refund.
Size or Fit Issues: If the merchandise does not fit as expected, we can provide an exchange for a different size if available, or a refund.
2. Timeframe for Refund Requests:
Refund requests must be submitted within 14 days of receiving the merchandise.
Requests received after 14 days may not be eligible for a refund but may be considered for an exchange or store credit.
3. Process for Refund Requests:
To initiate a refund request, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com with your order details and reason for the refund.
Provide clear photos of any damaged or defective merchandise as evidence for our review.
4. Refund Process:
Once your refund request is approved, we will process your refund within 7 business days.
Refunds will be issued using the same payment method used for the original purchase.
Depending on your bank or credit card company, it may take additional time for the refund to be reflected in your account.
5. Shipping Costs:
If your refund is approved due to a defective item, incorrect item received, or size/fit issues, we will also reimburse your original shipping costs.
In cases where the refund is due to personal preferences or other non-fault reasons, the original shipping costs may not be reimbursed.
Merchandise that has been used, washed, or damaged due to misuse will not be eligible for a refund.
Personalised or custom-made merchandise may not be eligible for a refund unless there is a manufacturing defect.
7. Contact Information: For any refund or exchange inquiries, please reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com or write to us:
C/-Stewart Brown Chartered Accountants,
Tower 1, 495 Victoria Ave,
Chatswood NSW 2067.
Ph: (02) 9412 3033
Last update: August 2023